How CRE Investors are Fundraising in 2021
See results from the latest Juniper Square fundraising survey and hear CRE leaders Natalie Greenberg of MJW Investments and Ernest Johnson of ApexOne discuss best practices for raising capital in today's environment.
Watch the on-demand recording here
Your request has been successfully submitted. We’ll be in touch soon to schedule a conversation.
What you'll learn
In our recent survey, a majority of sponsors said they expect capital to be more abundant this year, and 94% said they will be fundraising. To discuss this and learn best practices for fundraising, we invited two CRE leaders to share their perspectives.
In this broadcast, we will discuss:
- The results of the 2021 CRE Capital Raising Survey
- Fundraising plans (and how they differ from previous years)
- What's changing in a competitive environment
- Biggest fundraising challenges and opportunities
- Investor expectations today
- How to use technology in the fundraising process
- Predictions for fundraising in 2021
- Recommendations for sponsors looking to raise capital in this environment
Sign up to watch this broadcast!