The Future of Institutional Reporting
Listen in on our expert panel discussion co-hosted by iREOC on the current state of GP-LP information sharing and opportunities for improvement.
Watch the on-demand recording here
What you'll learn
Register to hear our expert panelists discuss:
- Reporting standards initiatives currently underway and how those task forces are progressing
- How these initiatives are different from prior attempts and what is ultimately necessary to achieve successful outcomes
- How can LPs ensure their reporting needs are being met without distracting their GPs from attaining return objectives?
- How do investors view a potential tradeoff between depth versus breadth in reporting? Is there a happy medium that works for both LPs and GPs?
- How is reporting being used by LPs today? Is it typically being used to meet compliance requirements or are LPs gleaning actionable insights that improve strategy and execution?